Reply – Re: How to get bail in 498a case
Your Name
or Cancel
In Reply To
Re: How to get bail in 498a case
— by Adv Puneet Batish Adv Puneet Batish
As per your version, the case has already been filed and since your father has been arrested, that means your brothers wife would have made allegations against him in FIR.

       Mostly in 498a cases, father in law, mother-in law, sister in law and brother in law (that is whole in laws family, except husband) usually gets anticipatory bail from the court. But since your father has been arrested that means , you didn't tried for anticipatory bail or it has been rejected.

    Now the next step you need to take is file a regular bail for your father. For that you can have a look at the number of 498a judgments that have been pinned in our collection for helping innocent husbands from 498a IPC cases.

Follow the link for judgments :
Justice for all