Reply – How to get bail in 498a case
Your Name
or Cancel
In Reply To
How to get bail in 498a case
— by Santosh Singh Santosh Singh
My brothers father in law has filed a case of false dowry harassment & ill treatment by my father to his on behalf of him local district court has ordered to inquire into matter.thereafter he after giving bribe to local police,arrested my how can i get bail for my father and further save my father from this case and punish guilty person for fabricating false and wrong allegation.