Landlord harassment and unlawful conduct

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Landlord harassment and unlawful conduct

Vincent Shaules
Hello my name is vincent shaules, I very recently have been subjected to what I believe to be unlawful behavior. I live in H.U.D. housing in Havre MT. Yesterday around 4.00p.m. One of the tenants of 60sum years of age had reached a dangerous level of intoxication. A fellow neighbor asked me to assist getting them to bed. Shortly after assisting them the landlord showed up and asked us to leave. They then proceeded to call the police and after a toxicology analysis the determination they concluded was he was not in danger but they advised he remain indoors and not consume anymore alcohol. 5 -10 minutes after this one of my neighbors asked the landlord if the gentleman was okay. The landlord then proceeded to become extremely confrontational with my neighbor, shoving him and yelling insults in his face. My neighbor walked away but not before the landlord in his tantrum called the police back. Today my neighbor and myself have been written up for "interference with management during performance of their duties". Mind you I personally did nothing but assist an old man whom drank too much, and defended another neighbor who had the police called on him unlawfully. What can I do to defend myself as well as seek to file harassment charges or something of the sort?
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Landlord harassment and unlawful conduct

Najmah. Ibrahin
Hi my. Name. Is. Najmah. Ibrahin. I. Have. A. Good. Case. And. No. Lawyer in. Lynn. Legal. Aid. Want to take my case yet.   I want to file a civil law suit on my. LANDLORD. A 93a. I had bedbugs. Roaches. Mice. And lost if sleep. From a few  tenants. Land. Knew in over 50. Texts. I. Sent him and he replied back. Lied to me. For almost  two years. Now I was in an electric fire  on August 26. Please help me get my just. Reward. A civil law suit. Najmah. Ibrahim. 413 273 4567. Or. 847 230 1493