Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

How to get bail in 498a case

Santosh Singh
My brothers father in law has filed a case of false dowry harassment & ill treatment by my father to his daughter.so on behalf of him local district court has ordered to inquire into matter.thereafter he after giving bribe to local police,arrested my father.so how can i get bail for my father and further save my father from this case and punish guilty person for fabricating false and wrong allegation.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: How to get bail in 498a case

Adv Puneet Batish
Administrator
As per your version, the case has already been filed and since your father has been arrested, that means your brothers wife would have made allegations against him in FIR.

Mostly in 498a cases, father in law, mother-in law, sister in law and brother in law (that is whole in laws family, except husband) usually gets anticipatory bail from the court. But since your father has been arrested that means , you didn't tried for anticipatory bail or it has been rejected.

Now the next step you need to take is file a regular bail for your father. For that you can have a look at the number of 498a judgments that have been pinned in our collection for helping innocent husbands from 498a IPC cases.

Follow the link for judgments : http://g8.geekupd8.com/498a
Justice for all