Child Custody

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Child Custody

MLMadden
Ok this is a little hard for most people to follow so I will try to explain. I am in need of some advice on a custody issue.
My son was born during a previous divorce case (NOT HIS FATHER). During this divorce case (2011) I was awarded Sole Custody of the minor. His Paternal father and I married in 2014, four years I had had the child in my care solely up till then. In May of 2014 I and my child left Greenville County and returned to Berkeley County where he was born. In January 2015 I asked his father to please help me with him till I could get up on my feet with subtitle and stable housing. We signed an affidavit of parental consent to TEMPORARY responsibility, in which at anytime I could make null and void as stated i the signed agreement. His father has help him from me with no contact for the past 2 years. During these 2 years they have began him on ADHD medication due to the lack of knowledge of family history on my side. I fear they are not treating him correctly for his mental health issues. Recently his father has undergone heart surgery and my son is residing with his father's mother. I have run out of legal funds and have no where to turn. I'm in need of some legal guidance to figure out my options on bringing my son home. The allegations my husband has made against me can all be proven untrue. I need legal advice as to what I should do, I am out of legal funds so lawyers wont see my case.